OSBA has numerous resources to help you promote student achievement in your district.
OSBA has created a tool kit to help you promote your students’ achievements to your community. Download the complete tool kit or view individual pages:
- Opportunities to recognize student achievement
- Using infographics to tell your story (includes a sample infographic)
- Getting media coverage for the positive events in your district
- Tips and tricks for using social media to communicate student achievement in your district
- Creating an effective communication management plan
Achievement Matters blog
Subscribe to the Achievement Matters blog to review updates and the latest research related to improving student achievement in your districts.